Services for Owners
Keyes Property Management specializes in South Florida Property Management. Providing quality property management skills that cover every facet of ownership and management, Keyes Property Management works to keep every property safe and occupied, and works to guarantee the goals and values of each owner in relation to their property.
Why would a homeowner use KPM?
Investors often do not realize that there is a significant amount of money and time to be saved by using a professional property manager. KPM has systems and processes in place which serve to maximize efficiency, reduce vacancy and handle the headaches generally associated with owning rental property.
What services will KPM provide?
- Initial customer meeting/setup with landlord
- Provide a detailed "owner handbook" to homeowners
- Coordinate with Keyes associate to establish optimal rental rates, leasing, and renewals
- Manage move-in process and perform video inspection.
- Provide "tenant handbook" to incoming tenants detailing rules, regulations, and expectations
- Rent collection and taking action when rent is late (notices, evictions)
- Vendor bill payment (pool, landscaper, pest control)
- Handling of maintenance calls and repairs
- Manage move-out process, including move-out video to ensure no damage has been done to the residence.
- Providing our customers with access to vendors, capital improvement projects, insurance claim assistance, and maintenance requests.
- Emergency Response- Fire, Leaks, Police (24/7 service)
- Providing accurate and timely financial statements to customers.
- Annual Property Maintenance review
- Landlord and tenant portal offering online and ACH payment options, access to real time financials, and online maintenance requests.